Friday, July 25, 2008

206/366- Underwater



Was playing in the pool today and used my dad's underwater camera- an Olympus. Small P&S type, 6mp I think. It was fun to use. I couldn't really see what I was shooting anyways, but I was above water and had my brother go behind these steps. He didn't do what I wanted but I was taking a few shots anyways. I really liked this one out of the set. My friend, Dave, was over as well and were taking other pictures of us goofing off :)

EXIF:
Date Time: 2008:07:25 13:48:32
Exposure Program: Program Creative
Exposure Time: 1/160 sec
FNumber: f 4.6
Focal length: 6.3 mm
ISO: 50
Make: OLYMPUS IMAGING CORP.
Model: FE280,X820,C520

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like how you take pictures of anything and make them so interesting. I think to much when I'm taking pictures.

Darren