Wednesday, September 3, 2008

246/366- Playing a Video Game



1996 called. It wants its game system back! Haha

My friend David had an extra N64 and gave it to me before summer. It's been sitting in my closet coz he didn't give me any games, the meanie ;) . Well, was browsing Amazon for some games the other day and have a short list. Golden Eye 007, Monster Truck Madness 64, Diddy Kong Racing, and Pokemon Snap(for the photo geek in me... and I like the original 151 the best). My GF was wonderful enough to let me "have" her Diddy Kong Racing game :D . My brother and I played it today for a little bit. Our homework was done and played for only 20mins, yah, we're exciting! Lol

I tried an HDR version with RAW, but didn't look good. Decided to do a composite. One exposure for the whole image, and another a little faster to capture the TV screen. Merged and erased through layers

1 comment:

Darren said...

Just another quick note to say I was here at your blog and still enjoy your posts!