Wednesday, February 6, 2008

36/366- XBox 360 3D



Click on the thumbnail to view the animation.

Another 3D image. This one of my GF's game systems. I never had a need for consols because my friends had them. Saves me money, haha.

Anyways, I'm usually able to do the 2 shots, then go onto the computer and see if it's ok, and if not, I go back and redo it. I was only able to use the LCD to see if it was good and only took 2 tries. However, I was disappointed when I processed it this morning as it really jumps on the right. I have no idea how to control where it rotates from. If it's a camera placement, I though I was ok. I thought that it rotates around where I focus(in this case I focused off the top right corner of the Guitar Hero game). Oh well. This is all I did for the day so I can put up with it.

White balanced for tungsten.

DateTime digitized: 2008:02:06 21:42:11
Exposure Program: Manual
Exposure Time: 0.8 sec
FNumber: f 10
Focal length: 28 mm
ISO: 100
Model: Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT

No comments: