Sunday, February 24, 2008

54/366- Stream



Took a hike on Skyline Dr. today. I haven't really seen much of this stream as I'm usually not up there after a raining. Was able to find some nice spots where the water looked pleasing enough to shoot. Manual HDR. This month of Digital Camera World had a section on doing Manual HDR through layer masks, so I thought I'd give it a shot, and for my first time, I'm really pleased with it! My only nit is that the water to be cleaner, and the scene less "dirty"... call it atmosphere ;)

Times are: 1, 2, 4, 8, 13secs. I also used a CP to help knock the light down to get longer exposures

DateTime digitized: 2008:02:24 14:36:37
Exposure Program: Manual
Exposure Time: 1/1 sec
FNumber: f 22
Focal length: 18 mm
ISO: 100
Model: Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT

1 comment:

Rick said...

Water in the creek? I need to get up there before it dries up. Nice shot - I'm diggin the slow shutter.