Saturday, February 16, 2008

46/366- Snowboarder Jump



Went to Snow Valley today to do our sort of annual Scout Snow Day where the scouts can earn Snow Sports merit badge. Dad had to stay behind and teach the kiddies for a while, so I hit up the terrain park to get shots of some boarders and skiers jumping as using some of the obsticles. Got some good ones of this jump and a few of a fun box that I tried too, but didn't have as much action feel to it. I'll have the others up in my blog, perhaps tomorrow.

I like how the image is blurred, yet the boarder is sharp. I also like the snow flying up too. Some of the shots were good actionshots, but the snow coming off makes them better. His pose also made it stand out from the others.

DateTime digitized: 2008:02:16 12:45:04
Exposure Bias: 1 EV
Exposure Program: Aperature Priority
Exposure Time: 1/60 sec
FNumber: f 16
Focal length: 25 mm
ISO: 100
Model: Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT

Close pick between the one I picked and this one


Others


No comments: