Saturday, March 15, 2008

74/366- Joshua Tree in the Snow



This was amazing I thought. I was out shooting the MORE Balls Out 250 in Barstow. Sunny all day up until about 2ish, then was cloudy to the south. When driving through Victorville, I noticed that the rain wasn't making drops on the windows. I wondered if it was snowing. Question was answered just before hitting Hesperia when I noticed a light dusting then got progresivly heavier into Hesperia. Pulled off at Joshua and took some pics. This was my favorite. You may also notice that the left side of the Joshua Tree is devoid of snow. This was due to the 20mph sustained winds. This is the 3rd time I've seen snow fall and a first for being in the snow for my truck, lol

Why have the past few pictures have such high shutter speeds? GAH, I forgot to set my ISO from 1600 back down to 100 after taking my 61/366- Guitar pic!!! Stupid me >_<

DateTime digitized: 2008:03:15 17:14:16
Exposure Program: Aperature Priority
Exposure Time: 1/4000 sec
FNumber: f 4.5
Focal length: 75 mm
ISO: 1600
Model: Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT

No comments: