Friday, March 21, 2008

80/366- Tools



My camera got pretty mused up from the race on the 15th due to the 20mph winds and 40mph gusts. Even after cleaning the sensor there was still dust on it! (cloned out a handfull from Driving Blur yesterday). So the body and the 18-55 are at the Canon Service Centre in Irvine awaiting to be cleaned... for $288 :( Oh well. Had to be done and couldn't put it off any longer. I can't wait to get a new camera body. Self cleaning sensor will be mandatory, lol

Oh, and due to the cleaning, I've decided to cancel my 17-85 for the time being. Looked on the family email and noticed it's been shipped! Called UPS, who said I had to call the seller to intercept said package, and called Broadway Photo, who's closed! So, I've decided to let it ship and I can just play with it for a few days and then send it back, lol. See if I like it. Nothing wrong with that... except I have a hood and filter that won't be used for a while after that :(

61/366- Joshua Tree and Gorgonio is also up, so take a look at that one ;) Sorry for the wait on that

DateTime digitized: 2008:03:21 09:22:28
Exposure Program: Aperature Priority
Exposure Time: 1/6 sec
FNumber: f 5.6
Focal length: 55 mm
ISO: 100
Model: Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT

No comments: