Wednesday, March 19, 2008

78/366- Jelly Beans



Was eating some jelly beans today. I don't like the purple ones and was picking them out... I dropped on on the floor in the process. I looked for it, but didn't find it. As I started out fo the kitchen I kicked it under the fridge. I then thought it'd be fun to put the purple jelly beans on the blue squares. I hope no one eats them as I put them back XD

Decided I'd pay the extra $45 to up my ordered lense from the plastic one to the magnesium one. However, I think that just just before we finished, he said the total was $520 or something! I thought it'd be like 395ish?! I'll call them tomorrow to get it cleared up and perhaps not go with the 1yr warrenty(if it's the metal one, it can be fixed, so why have it?) otherwise, I'll change it back to the plastic one

DateTime digitized: 2008:03:19 15:57:58
Exposure Program: Aperature Priority
Exposure Time: 1/20 sec
FNumber: f 3.5
Focal length: 18 mm
ISO: 100
Model: Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT

No comments: