Tuesday, January 22, 2008

21/366- CLA building at Cal Poly Pomona



CPP to talk to the head of the engineering dept. I graduate from Riverside Community College and will transfer to CPP. Had to get some questions answered and such. We had some sprinkles and such in Corona, but Pomona just had threatening clouds. This building in interesting as the roof is triagular with the triangular holes as well.

DateTime digitized: 2008:01:22 14:59:54
Exposure Program: Aperature Priority
Exposure Time: 1/1000 sec
FNumber: f 4.5
Focal length: 34 mm
ISO: 100
Model: Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT

Two others I like from that day
Same building


Parking Meter HDR

2 comments:

bjritter said...

I really love the parking meter HDR. I don't know I just have a thing for the contrast between dark and light clouds. I also like the rest of the photos, looks like it was a great sky.

Great job.

Rick said...

The parking meter rocks! I need to come by and see how this HDR thing works - your getting good at it.