Wednesday, January 23, 2008

22/366- Abstract Swirl



Actually shot a gazebo at my brother's HS that I actually started on my Sr. yr there in 04. However, was on manual by accident and overexposed them, even for RAW it was too much over. Found out later in the night and rushed out to get some shots in the rain. Did some shots with the tripod but didn't yield anything I liked so I did some handheld zooms and spinning the camera to get some light trails. Was playing with aformentioned gazebo failure and tried to do some layer stuff, didn't work and went on to my next idea. Ended up overlapping two handheld light trail shots after inverting them and did some erasing thorugh the layers. I didn't plan any of that, just like what transpired as I worked and experimented on them. Got something I really liked.

DateTime digitized: 2008:01:23 19:47:12
Exposure Program: Aperature Priority
Exposure Time: 4.0 sec
FNumber: f 5.6
Focal length: 18 mm
ISO: 100
Model: Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT

2 comments:

bjritter said...

This somehow reminds me of a album cover of a CD. Anyway great photo. I don't know how it came from a gazebo though.

Rick said...

Don't you just love it when it comes together like that? Never expected but good things happen.