Thursday, January 31, 2008

30/366- Doll



Went to grandma's house do take some pictures of her dolls. Some of them were my mom's. I used a heating lamp I use for my pet lizard and replaced the bulb with a spiral halogen bulb as the main. I also found that grandma had a 3 way lamp so I could adjust the brightness as the fill. Then had my Speedlight 430EX to round out the lighting a bit. The day before I bought a dark blue and beige bed sheets, but the blue was the best(never changed it out for the beige), from Mervyns. I really don't like to to portraits, but this one was kind of fun. I almost wanted to go out to find a real reflector(I used a piece of white foam core), and a bigger main light or something close to a real studio light, haha. No money

DateTime digitized: 2008:01:31 12:37:40
Exposure Program: Manual
Exposure Time: 1/50 sec
FNumber: f 4
Flash: Red Eye, Compulsory Flash
Focal length: 30 mm
ISO: 100
Model: Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT

No comments: